Doors Open at 8:45 am Central Standard Time
** Times are Reflected in Central Standard-Time
Meet Your Hosts
Lead Instructor of Become a Health Coach & Coach Mastery
Stacey Morgenstern is a Board Certified Health Coach, Master NLP Practitioner, international public speaker, and Co-Founder of Health Coach Institute.
Lead Instructor of Become a Health Coach & Coach Mastery
Carey Peters is a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) and a Co-Founder of Health Coach Institute.
She’s founded and co-founded three coach training businesses, including Health Coach Institute, Holistic MBA, and CoachToolsToGo.com.
Stacey has founded and co-founded three coach training businesses, growing them to multi-million dollar revenues, including Health Coach Institute (HCI), Holistic MBA, and Five Point Wellness.
Along with HCI Co-Founder Carey Peters, Stacey co-created HCI’s flagship programs, Become a Health Coach and Coach Mastery, teaching the proprietary Habit Change Coaching Method and how to create a lucrative and sustainable coaching business.
Stacey is an MC, spoken word performer, author, and community builder residing in the San Francisco Bay area
Since becoming a coach 10+ years ago, she’s trained over 21,000 health and life coaches from 30+ countries.
Carey’s been featured in Forbes Magazine, New York Magazine, Fitness Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, The Huffington Post, and more.
Currently based in Chicago, Carey holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in acting from DePaul University. Outside of work, Carey enjoys theater, music, art, and stand-up comedy.
With Special Guests
Anthony Trucks is a former NFL Athlete, American Ninja Warrior on NBC, international speaker, host of the Aww Shift podcast, author of Trust Your Hustle, and founder of Identity Shift coaching.
After being put into foster care at the age of 3, being adopted into an all-white family at the age of 14, losing his NFL career to injury, and more, Anthony learned early in life how to shift with the changes. Given his background, he shouldn’t have achieved the things he did. It shouldn’t have been possible for him to become an NFL athlete or a successful entrepreneur, but Anthony wasn’t willing to settle. His entire life has been about beating the odds and redefining what’s possible given the cards he was dealt with. His personal mission is to help others understand their past and present so they can shift their identity, elevate their life and business, and take control of their lives. By teaching audiences how to turn roadblocks and obstacles into opportunities, Anthony inspires and teaches people to unlock their full potential and achieve success and happiness. A healthier life, better relationships, a successful career, more money – whatever the goal, let Anthony provide you with the road map to Shift into Success!
He believes there is no acceptable reason to not be great and it shows in how he speaks. When you drop your ego, past mistakes, flaws, and fear of failure, you can find your internal fire to catapult you into the life that you want and deserve.
As the Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of Empowered Education, Eric Neuner is committed to changing the way we approach healthcare and education. To address rapidly increasing chronic illness and mental health issues, he believes it’s time for a radical system change that prioritizes and incentivizes wellness. In 2014, he left New York City where he was raised and created a purpose-driven community hub and home in San Rafael, CA where he regularly hosts thought leaders and change agents in the Bay Area.
Eric learned his passion and values from his parents who were both public school teachers. He enjoys playing the piano, singing, and mountain biking. Of the many hats that he wears, his most cherished role is being father to his 9-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son
Please call 844-226-3328 to speak to a team member (you can leave a message)
or book an appointment above
Our mission is to create a world where people are the healthiest versions of themselves.
Need Help? Email us at
Health Coach Institute © 2021
Supported by Grace & Ease Productions, Inc
Here are guidelines for how you show up and make the most of the event.
1. WEBCAM ETIQUETTE: With most virtual events, video is one-way. This makes it harder for the host, as well as other attendees . We ask that you enable your webcam during this event, as your speakers will be able to see you and feel your energy, making these three days one of the most fun and valuable virtual experiences you’ve EVER been a part of.
PS – Be aware of your surroundings (for example, if you need to use the restroom during the live sessions, and you take your computer with you so you can still hear us, be sure to turn off your audio and video
2. BEING PRESENT: Really “listen to the speakers: Being present is the best gift you can give yourself! Resist the urge to take tons of notes (versus listening for and capturing big takeaways) and keep your phones on do not disturb and turn your email notifications off to minimize distractions. If you have children, set up a play area where you can keep an eye on them while they are self-entertaining.
3. YOUR BEST YOU: Listen to your body: be your best self: reduce alcohol consumption in the evenings so you get restful sleep. Eat healthy and stay hydrated and caffeinated! Plan ahead to have snacks on hand.
4. EXPANSION: Take the time during networking breaks and breakouts to connect with fellow attendees.
5. STAYING ON SCHEDULE: Reminder that this is not a regular virtual event, webinar or tele-summit. This is a live virtual experience, and for you to get maximum ROI (plus support your fellow participants) you need to be with us in order to make the most of it! YOU are an important part of the experience. Now, more than ever before, we are counting on you to be present. There are no replays, so make sure you block the time on your calendar and join us for all sessions over the course of these 3 days.
6. CLARITY: Less clutter, more clarity . We believe the less clutter, the easier it is to learn. Keep your workspace tidy and comfortable. It’s especially important right now to wash your hands regularly and keep your work area disinfected.
7. QUESTIONS: There will be an opportunity to post questions for the speakers, and the team to see, and dedicated time to interact with each other during the three days. Post your questions succinctly, including only the relevant details to get the best possible answer.