Stacey Morgenstern & Carey Peters are National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches and the co-founders of Empowered Education, the global education platform that helps aspiring coaches thrive. They have co-founded a combined 6 coaching businesses and taken them from startup to multi-million dollar revenues. They are the creators of Health Coach Institute’s flagship programs (Become A Health & Life Coach and Coach Mastery), which has trained more than 32,000 students from 100 countries in the art, science, and business of coaching so they can transform lives through the power of habit change. Their work has been featured in Forbes, New York Magazine, Yahoo, Bustle and many other publications
Eric Neuner is a man of many hats. He’s Health Coach Institute’s Executive Chairman, a passionate health advocate, and a successful entrepreneur and founding partner of several companies valued at over $1.5 billion (Trilogy Education Services, Health Coach Institute, Vital Digital Group, Forensiq, and Zeta Global).
Eric’s commitment to sparking the healthcare revolution and his passion for shaping an empowered humanity are at the forefront of all his pursuits—from advocating for the future of Health Coaches to engaging in musical activism to creating a purpose-driven community in California to regularly hosting thought leaders and change agents in the Bay Area.
It is Eric’s mission to collectively shift our culture from surviving to thriving.
A philosopher, speaker, and thought leader, Annie Lalla is known as the “Cartographer of Love.” She’s spent her life mapping the subtle complexities of communication in relationships.
With an Honors Degree in Human Biology & Philosophy (minor in Buddhism), her studies include integrative psychology, evolutionary science, therapeutic sexuality & family systems dynamics.
Specializing in love, sex & conflict resolution, Annie’s created a suite of practical tools that resolve unconscious relational patterns, attachment wounds, and recurrent conflict.
Exclusive Breakout Session for Level-Up Coaching Program Members
Level Up Coaching is exclusively for Coach Mastery grads or soon to be grads.
If private coaching, retreats with us and ongoing community sounds like your jam, then join us for Level Up.
Our mission is to create a world where people are the healthiest versions of themselves.
Need Help? Email us at
Health Coach Institute © 2023
Supported by Grace & Ease Productions, Inc
Here are guidelines for how you show up and make the most of the event.
1. WEBCAM ETIQUETTE: With most virtual events, video is one-way. This makes it harder for the host, as well as other attendees . We ask that you enable your webcam during this event, as your speakers will be able to see you and feel your energy, making these three days one of the most fun and valuable virtual experiences you’ve EVER been a part of.
PS – Be aware of your surroundings (for example, if you need to use the restroom during the live sessions, and you take your computer with you so you can still hear us, be sure to turn off your audio and video
2. BEING PRESENT: Really “listen to the speakers: Being present is the best gift you can give yourself! Resist the urge to take tons of notes (versus listening for and capturing big takeaways) and keep your phones on do not disturb and turn your email notifications off to minimize distractions. If you have children, set up a play area where you can keep an eye on them while they are self-entertaining.
3. YOUR BEST YOU: Listen to your body: be your best self: reduce alcohol consumption in the evenings so you get restful sleep. Eat healthy and stay hydrated and caffeinated! Plan ahead to have snacks on hand.
4. EXPANSION: Take the time during networking breaks and breakouts to connect with fellow attendees.
5. STAYING ON SCHEDULE: Reminder that this is not a regular virtual event, webinar or tele-summit. This is a live virtual experience, and for you to get maximum ROI (plus support your fellow participants) you need to be with us in order to make the most of it! YOU are an important part of the experience. Now, more than ever before, we are counting on you to be present. There are no replays, so make sure you block the time on your calendar and join us for all sessions over the course of these 3 days.
6. CLARITY: Less clutter, more clarity . We believe the less clutter, the easier it is to learn. Keep your workspace tidy and comfortable. It’s especially important right now to wash your hands regularly and keep your work area disinfected.
7. QUESTIONS: There will be an opportunity to post questions for the speakers, and the team to see, and dedicated time to interact with each other during the three days. Post your questions succinctly, including only the relevant details to get the best possible answer.